Keynote: Building High Performance Innovation Teams
Building an innovative culture and high performance team(s) is a challenge for many and a massive competitive advantage when done successfully. Understand the core tools required to engage your teams and create an environment for new ideas and processes to make you money!
- Who owns the innovation agenda?
- What makes an innovative employee tick?
- How to combine business strategy with an agile culture
Keynote: Seven Steps to NPD Nirvana
Developing new product and bringing them to market before your competitors is the name of the game. Understanding what and who to strip out of your innovation cycles is key to efficiently improving your new market introductions.
- Improving speed to market
- Advanced Quality Product Planning (AQPP)
- Has your NPD strategy evolved with the advent of new technologies?
Discussion Hosts Introductions
Discussion Session 1
During the conference choose five discussion groups from across all three conference streams. Each discussion group lasts for 30 minutes and is limited to 7 delegates. All discussion groups are concurrent, allowing you to work your way through the discussion groups that matter most to you over the course of the day. Choose from the list of discussion groups below in this stream, or click a tab to see the available discussion groups in the other conference streams.
Discussion Session 2
Coffee Break and Networking
Keynote: Monetising Innovation
Engineering our material costs when designing new products is only half the picture when looking at the value add of innovation. How do you decide what features or design configurations add value to your customers?
- Are you paying for features your customers don't want or need?
- Could you gear up the value of innovation projects?
- Are your products/services stickier as a result of your innovation efforts?
Discussion Session 3
Keynote: Lean 4.0
Process improvements and Lean practices have been supercharged by the latest waves of collaborative technology to allow design/production modification data to be shared with the end to end team responsible for getting products out the door.
- Automated information sharing
- Technology enabled collaboration
- Operational agility
Discussion Session 4
Discussion Session 5
Keynote: Three Laws of Process Improvement
Panel 1: Where is the low hanging innovation fruit?
Understanding when and where to spend your effort and energy is as important as innovation itself. Learn from the experts about where and when the most impact innovation projects have taken place.