Keynote: Six Rules of Digital Manufacturing
Adoption of digital technologies is having a profound impact across all industries, and manufacturing is no exception. With an ever increasing array of choices that can be made about which technologies to adopt and why, this keynote looks at six rules that can be applied to decisions you are making with regard to the adoption of these technologies in your business.
- Which technologies will be the most impactful and how do I asses their maturity?
- What KPI’s should I be thinking about to measure the effectiveness of new innovations in my business?
- How do I think about the organisational changes I will need to make to accommodate these new technologies?
Panel 1: Kick starting innovation
Discussion Session 1
During the conference choose five discussion groups from across all three conference streams. Each discussion group lasts for 30 minutes and is limited to 7 delegates. All discussion groups are concurrent, allowing you to work your way through the discussion groups that matter most to you over the course of the day. Choose from the list of discussion groups below in this stream, or click a tab to see the available discussion groups in the other conference streams.
Keynote: Monetising Innovation: Designing the product around the price
Innovation is the most important driver for growth. Consequently companies spend significant expense designing new products/services, yet most struggle to hit their financial targets. What do smart companies do differently to achieve commercial success?
Coffee Break and Networking
Keynote: Embracing Hyper-Personalisation
- What is hyper-personalisation?
- What is driving this trend?
- Driving growth through enhanced customer engagement
Discussion Session 2
Discussion Session 3
Keynote: Discover how government backed finance can give innovative manufacturers the exporting edge
Find your big breakthrough in exporting with UK Export Finance and discover how UKEF is supporting innovative companies make their mark overseas.Win, fulfill and get paid for contracts with government support
Panel 2: Sustaining innovation
Discussion Session 4
Discussion Session 5
Keynote: SMART Manufacturing – Using IoT and data analytics to predict and optimise supply chain operations
- Optimized Factory & Supply Chain
- IoT – Connected Worker, Fleet Management, Asset Management
- BI and Analytics